My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Year Without - Day 22

It was not a good night last night. My tummy got very upset in the middle of the night. I intentionally turned off my alarm because of it, which made us late for music class. That, and being unbelievably tired, pretty much set the tone for the whole day.

Somehow we managed to forget to do our music class homework this week. How is it a week from the last time, anyway? It seems like 2 days ago, max.

I noticed this morning that Katie's face is not straight after dentist yesterday. One side of her mouth is hanging a bit lower/differently than the other. I will have to keep an eye on that.

My friend Lynne, whom I met when we lived in WY, came over to help tonight. She brought her little girl, Leia, who is about B's age, and cute as a button. I was too tired to do much, although I had heated up soup in the crockpot for dinner, but she cleaned the kitchen for me. It was such a blessing - exactly what I needed. It's so good to have helpful friends!

Just for fun, here is a photo from the bigs' music class this morning:
Posted by Picasa

No comments: