My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Year Without - Day 20

I almost got to sleep in today. 7:00 is better than 6:00 or 6:30...

We didn't find the Daddy online this morning, despite it being his day off early. At 7:30 I told B, "Daddy said he was going to be online when I woke up, but I don't see him. I'm so sad." He said, "Me, tooo. Had, Mama." So so so cute.

We finally saw him online online about 10:45. 10:15 at night his time. His internet connection was totally down before that. We didn't get to chat much at all. :(

I was a total bum all day. For hours I kept thinking, "I need to get up and get everyone ready for Mass." But never could muster the energy to get out of my chair. I just sat there. Kind of in a daze. I felt so.... blah. Funky. Immobile.

Finally at some point that afternoon I realized I hadn't eaten anything substantial all day, nor had I had anything to drink. A couple of glasses of Vitamin D water and some food helped a bit. I was finally able to get up and get some clothes on.

Katie had planned a sleepover with Zachary for tonight. Her very first one. I have no idea how the girl who comes up from wherever she's playing, crying because she can't find me, at least 3 nights a week, thinks she is going to stay all night at someone else's house. But it was her idea, and she seemed pretty determined. Even as I was leaving.

We had dinner and played a game at Kerry's house. It should have been fun, but I was in a sad, grumpy funk.

Sammy was going to have a sleepover there, too. I told him that was fine with me as long as there were no poop accidents today. Then there were TWO. TWO! Ugh!!!! Both at Kerry's house, at that. I am so so so so so so so tired of the poop accidents. My pregnant nose can't take any more!

Tonight I realized I have not been feeling baby kicks today. It had me really worried. Then I drank more water, and there (s)he was. Whew! (I'm going to have to pay a lot more attention to that now. I guess I've been too sad to notice. Plus, is it just me, or is the air extra-dry this winter?)

Did I mention that I'm sad and I miss my honey?

No comments: