My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I might be nesting. Just a little.

(Or maybe I'm just being practical.)

Bassinet covers & sheets all washed. Car seat all washed. (Thought the carrier car seat expired this month but it turned out to be Dec 09!) Newborn and 0-3m clothes all washed. Nursing pads, baby blankets all washed, in the dryer now. Lambskin soaking in Eucalan in the washer...

Still need to pull up the newborn diapers from the basement. They are washed ready and in a Space Bag. Need to surge postpartum pads and more newborn diaper inserts/pocket stuffers. Need to pack a hospital bag. Hoping I can get all this done before tomorrow evening. Except the packing; hope to get that done tonight.

5 weeks to go...

2 comments:

Frog said...

What's the lambskin for??

Mathochist said...

For the baby to sleep on. I think I read about it in one of Dr. Sears' books. It is cool in summer, warm in winter, soft and comforting, supposedly helps babies with colic... My 2nd baby sure was a much better sleeper than my first one, who didn't have a lambskin. I guess we will see in a few months if the lambskin actually helps, or if it was just a personality thing. Or if 3 kids is not a good sample set and we need a few more to collect more data. ;)