My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Progress?

Still having lots of irregular contractions, but they are getting stronger, and a little more frequent.

I laughed at my OB last week when she said she thought I was finally going to give her a New Year's baby. Maybe she was right, though...

Of course, a New Year's Eve baby would be a tax deduction this year, and would pretty much be guaranteed a great b-day party every year...

My mom is still convinced he's coming on the 10th.

I personally will be happy whenever he decides to come, as long as I can avoid the (*#&$#@* @&$)@!^$ pitocin this time.

No comments: