My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 05, 2008

I can MOVE!!!

I am so glad I checked out the Spinning Babies website and got the idea to use my Boppy pillow as a nest so I could sleep face down. I am pretty sure that is what allowed little boy to turn the way he was supposed to. And now that there's not a head in the middle of my abdomen, amazingly, I can move. It doesn't hurt to get in and out of bed, or change positions. It doesn't hurt to squat down and pick things up. It doesn't hurt to snuggle my big kids on the couch. Wow! I don't think I realized how miserable I was. (Yeah, I probably did!)

No comments: