My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Kids are funny!

There have been so many laughing moments around here. I wish I remembered them all to write them down and share. (Unfortunately I am not remembering much these days, between being sick and donating my brain cells to the next generation!)

Here are a couple of things that made me laugh today:

Me (hugging S after he asked me to be his friend): I'm a happy mom. I love my kids!
S: I'm a happy Sammy. I love my grown-ups!

K, right after bath: Mom, where's the water going?
Me: Down the drain.
K: Mom, where do boo-ters going?
Me: Did you say "booger?"
K: Yah.
Me: They go in the trash, in a tissue.
K, a little distressed: But... the boo-ters going down da dwain!!!
Me: You put a booger in the bathtub water?
K: Yah.
Me: Then it's definitely going down the drain.
K, obviously feeling better about the whole situation: Oh. O-tay! (gives a big smile)

No comments: