My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Rant: Bug

Don't know where we caught it. As usual the kids caught it first. All I really noticed with them is that Friday and most of Saturday they were super fussy. And slightly messy diapers, and a tiny bit of runny nose. Then yesterday it hit me. Crampy stomach... thanking God I don't wear diapers... then last night the runny nose. How did they manage to get away with a few tissues each, and I've already been through 3/4 of a box? Then I couldn't sleep until after 3. And Katie woke me up at 6:30 or 7.

It always amazes me that these things hit me so much harder than the kids. Is my immune system so much inferior? Or did God design nursing mothers that way?

I guess we will not be doing anything with Steph and her kids today. (This is David's 2nd of 3 weeks in town for a class.)

No comments: