My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 07, 2007

Miss Priss

Yesterday we went for a stroller ride. When I was about to turn left to go home, I saw a sign for a garage sale on a road I knew was just a little to the right. I decided to check it out, thinking they should still have some good stuff since it was only Thursday. The road turned out to be a lot longer than I remembered, and the house with the sale was nearly at the other end of it. It was quite a long trek, up a steepish hill, pushing 54.2 lbs worth of toddler.

It was one of the few times I regretted not being in the habit of carrying cash in my wallet. Most of what she had was cute little girls clothes, 3m-2T. I did have $6, and managed to narrow it down to 2 favorite outfits.

Katie was asleep when we stopped, so she had no idea. Today she was in her room, looked up in the closet and saw a dress she didn't recognize, and immediately had to put it on. This was the same kid I had to chase to put her t-shirt and jean shorts on this morning! Once again little diva has made it clear that my casual tomboy style is totally inacceptable to her.

She was also more than happy to pose for the camera once she was suitably attired. Can you tell in which shots she's saying "sheeez?"

2 comments:

Giftie Etcetera said...

Ander can't seem to look away from this picture of Katie!

Sharon said...

Looks like she's a girly girl! She's too cute in this pink outfit and I love her smile!