My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Newfound Independence

Sammy has been getting more and more independent lately. He wakes up before anyone else in the house and goes in his room to play until we wake up, or he gets so hungry he comes and asks "May-eye ave som'in a eat, pwease??" During the day he has played by himself for more than half an hour at a time lately. The other day at the zoo, he let "Aunt" Robyn push him in the stroller to see the penguins, hippos, and monkeys without me. (Did I mention this already?) Yesterday at the skating rink, he ran down the bleachers, down the full length of the ice, and then down the steps to the lobby area without once looking at/for me. I have waited for these things (well, OK, not the running away in a semi-crowded public place... but the rest!) for so long. What was I thinking?!?!?!?

No comments: