My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year & 2009 Goals

I hope 2009 brings all of you more peace, love, joy, happiness, and whatever else it is you're looking for.

A friend on one of my email lists inspired me to write down my 2009 goals that have been floating around my subconscious. Some of them are repeat goals from 2008. Or 2007. (There may even be one in there from 1996 or so. Hey, I'm far from perfect!) Some are new. Anyway, I just thought I'd share them.
  1. Establish a regular prayer schedule (first for me, then for family)
  2. Emanate peace to everyone I encounter
  3. Be nicer to my kids (hopefully will be easier w/o pgcy hormones)
  4. Research upgrading vehicles & replacing sliding glass door
  5. Promote my business
  6. Read 1 book a month
  7. Get my heart rate up at least once a week
  8. Cook healthier meals for my family
  9. Go through all the boxes of stuff that got packed up for thebasement remodel, find a home or donate
  10. Get my craft room organized
  11. Scrapbook at least twice a month/work on big kids' baby books andkeep up with new baby's baby book
  12. Learn to do more with less/spend less
  13. Paint some walls & make the upstairs as pretty/fun as the basement

I enjoy reading other peoples' goals, too, so if you have some, do share.

No comments: