- Seamen on the cervix (yes I spelled that wrong on purpose, in hopes of keeping pervy commentors away) My doc likes to call this one "husband-induced labor"
- N!pple stimulation (substitute "i" for "!", same reason as above)
- Drink lots of raspberry leaf tea
- Foot & ankle massage (a fairly aggressive one, not a relaxing one); make sure to hit 4th & 5th toes & the area above the inner-ankles
- Massage the muscle next to the loose skin between your thumb & 1st finger
- Evening primrose oil vag. suppositories
- Chiropractic adjustment of the pelvic area
- Acupuncture (There are specific points that need attention, so make sure you find someone who is has experience with what you are trying to do)
- Walk, walk, walk!
- If you live near a mountain, take a drive to a higher altitude (short enough that you can make it back to your hospital if you need to!)
- Have your OB "strip your membranes" (Warning: not exactly a fun experience!)
Using a Planner Successfully Every Single Day - Raise your hand if you ever forget to use your planner. Sometimes? Often? Yesterday?!? I look pretty sheepish right about now. Even as a dedicated Planne...
4 weeks ago