My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sweet baby miracles

My son just came and sat next to me at the computer (laptop on tray @ my bed), leaned into me, put his head on my shoulder, and fell asleep. I remember when he was the newborn, and how much I loved to watch him sleep. I still do, truth be told, I just don't take the opportunity to do it very often. It's hard to remember in the midst of all the diaper-changing, breaking up fights and teaching them to share, feeding, entertaining, teaching them; just what little miracles they are. In the quiet of a snuggly sleep, though, you can't help but notice. Right this moment I'm in awe that I was even blessed with one. Much less two, nearly three!

No comments: