My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brief update

Not spending much time at the computer, still. Here is what's going on.
  • Benny is off the bili-lights as of Friday, his 1 week b-day. I was glad I remembered to take his 2nd PKU lab slip with me so we got 2 labs out of the 1 prick, and are DONE with the lab!
  • I REALLY enjoyed not having to go anywhere yesterday. (Especially since I didn't feel up to it.)
  • I dubbed yesterday "(Insert my last name here) big kid underwear day." I actually turned out to be "(Insert my last name here) big kid naked day." Katie made at least 3 #1s on the potty. Sammy made at least 3, on the carpet. And a #2 on the toddler bed mattress, which for some reason was out on the floor in their room. (And I'm glad, as it was a lot easier to clean up than the carpet!!!)
  • Today we had "The Great Potty Contest" - 1 sticker for #1, 2 stickers for #2. Sammy earned 3 stickers right off the bat by not emptying his whole bladder two different times. Pretty impressive for someone who wouldn't go near a potty 48 hours ago. He wouldn't go near it for his poop, though, and I had to clean it off the carpet. Yuck! Katie only earned 1 sticker. She just didn't care about the contest. And perhaps wasn't feeling well today, as she cried through half of my massage tonight and fell asleep on my lap at 8:30. (She is my little night owl and usually stays up until 10 or 11)
  • I started doubling up on my vitamins (taking every 12 hrs instead of 24) on Wed and felt much better Fri. Then I forgot to take any Fri and felt crummy again yesterday. I must be depleted in something or another. (And I guess that is why the recovery is so much harder this time...) At least I've been able to get through a couple of days with no nap, though.
  • In 1 week I get my house (and all its chores) back to myself. And my kids get their room back. I am both happy and sad about this.

No comments: