Saw this on Kristy's Blog and thought I'd play too...
1. Were you named after anyone? No, but I was almost named Stephanie after my dad (Steve)
2. When was the last time you cried? Last night during Supernanny
3. Do you like your handwriting? When I am paying attention to writing nicely, yes. (~10% of the time)
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Corned beef
5. Do you have kids? two here with me and at least two more in Heaven
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? yes, although I would probably be a little annoyed with them when I couldn't get a word in edgewise, or when they changed subjects w/o warning
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not really, anymore. I guess I need to hang out with my Roomie more often.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Do you bungee jump? No, that's not the kind of thrill I seek.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Barbara's Bakery's Bite Sized Shredded Oats
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Almost always
12. Do you think you are strong? Not physically. Emotionally, only when my prayer life is good
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Tofutti Cuties
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Whether they are a lot taller than I am, or just a little taller.
15. Red or pink? Not pink. Anything but pink.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I sometimes lose patience with my kids and my husband.
17. Who do you miss the most? My Roomies and My Chicken
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? Sure
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? White denim
20. What was the last thing you ate? A Honey Maid Graham Stick
21. What are you listening to right now? (Baby Einstein's) Baby DaVinci DVD
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Happy Green
23. Favorite smells? Freshly ground coffee beans, my kids after a bath
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Kerry
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? n/a (Although I do really like Kristy, from whom I stole it)
26. Favorite sports to watch? Would rather be playing.
27. Hair color? Brown
28. Eye Color? Really cool hazel (brown in the middle, green on the outside, with the tiniest ring of dark blue on the way outside. Never noticed how beautiful they were until I saw them in my daughter, though)
29.. Do you wear contacts? Yuck!
30. Favorite food? STRAWBERRIES
31. Scary movies or happy endings? I don't like scary movies at all.
32. Last movie you watched? Pirates of the Carribean on TV the other night
33. What color shirt are you wearing? Heather gray nursing t-shirt
34. Summer or winter? Summer
35. Hugs or kisses? Yes! Lots!
36. Favorite dessert? Fresh fruit
37. Most likely to respond? Probably nobody
38. Least likely to respond? My mother
39. What book are you reading now? Book singular??? Hmmm... I think the last thing I read from was The Catholic Homeschool Companion. And the last thing I read from before that was Crossing the Threshold of Hope.
40. What is on your mouse pad? n/a (laptop w/ touchpad)
41. What did you watch on T.V. last night? Supernanny
42. Favorite sound? Fetus heartbeats on a doppler
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? I love good music
44. What is the farthest you have been from home? Tbilisi, Georgia
45. Do you have a special talent? Slow-pitch softball pitching, jazz dancing
46. Where were you born? Baton Rouge
47. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? Aunt Sharon's
48. What time is it now? 2:30 p.m.
Basic Invite: Beautiful Custom Stationery - I am a sucker for cute printables…which may explain the fact that I am a huge paper and pen type of girl. While I have gone electronic with some things, li...
1 week ago