My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rave: Library Elf

If you are a regular library user, you might find the Library Elf website very helpful. Especially if you are disorganized like me and can't keep track of what you have checked out/pending. They will email or text message you reminders. As often (or seldom) as you want. Or you can set up an RSS feed. It's pretty cool!

While I'm raving I should also mention Maureen Whitman's fabulous new book, For The Love of Literature: Teaching Core Subjects with Literature, where I learned about the Elf in the first place.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Sounds fun! Unfortunately our library is not supported. They do already send emails when things are due, but I still manage to overlook things at times. What I really need is the elf to come to my house and find the currently missing book and organize the other ones!