My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

Praise God for the growing families!

In addition to the new baby (Aiden) in our family (and my DSIL pointed out to me that he makes us Great Aunts! Oh my!!!)...

Thank you God for

  • Gianna Molla, born on Mother's Day, long-awaited blessing of our longtime friends David and Stephanie and big brother Maximilian Kolbe (and three other siblings in Heaven)
  • Eva Brooke born Tues to my high school friend Bianca, her husband Brian, and big brother Ethan
  • Lidiya and Igor, adpoted (after a VERY LONG wait) Wednesday in the Ukraine by my online aquaintance Nichole from the Catholic-Fertility Yahoo Group

No comments: