My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Katie being cute in the kitchen

Last night while I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner, Katie climbed up on the step stool and was just generally being too cute not to take her picture. So here you are:


She is getting more daring in what she will do while on the stepstool.

This is how she makes the "I love you" sign.

When she wants to, she can be all attitude...

...or all sweetness!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This was definitely a great photo op. Love the pictures. Just when I think she couldn't get any cuter, she does! I can't believe how big she's getting.

Kerry said...

isn't she just the cutest little girl in the world!!