My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

Traditionally a day of great stress and sorrow for me... This was my third one with a baby to hold, the second one with TWO babies to hold, and it still stings a bit. I guess the pain of infertility is something that will always stick with me to some extent. I hope it is at least making me a better, more appreciative mother.

Please join me in praying for my sisters on the catholic-fertility Yahoo group, for God's blessings and lots of children and peace in their hearts. Although I no longer share their pain, I remember it vividly.

And many thanks to God for my own wonderful mother, the 2 of my 3 grandmothers that are still with us, and my dear mother-in-law.

No comments: