My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Year Without

My awesome hubby took a job away from us for a year. We won't get to see him much while he's gone, but we should be able to communicate often enough via Skype and email, and in a more one-sided manner, through this blog.

I've been toying with the idea of playing one of the post-a-day games that other people are doing on their blogs. I had thought I'd do photos. But this seems like the kind of thing I'd like to keep a journal of. And there's not much chance I'll actually sit down and hand-write anything.

So here goes nothing. I don't promise to actually write every day. But I will try to write about every day. (Then I will be sneaky and back-date it, so nobody knows just how sporadic and inconsistent I really am.)

No comments: