My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 09, 2009

Waking up and growing up!

Benny is having lots more awake periods this week. This morning he was awake for over 2 hours! He smiled at both me & his Daddy. This afternoon when he gave me his short "Wah!" (the sound he makes when he wants to nurse) and I asked him "Do you want to nurse with Mama?" he made a sound that I've only heard in his sleep before - a giggle!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: