My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sleep is good!

Benny celebrated his 4-week birthday by sleeping 5 hours instead of his usual 3. Then he did it again last night. Woo-hoo! He also must be holding his bladder longer, as his raging "I'm wet! I'm wet! I'M WET! Hellooooo!!! Can you hear me? I'm wet, #^&%$* it! Change me NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!" wail is happening a lot less often in the middle of the night. It is very nice only changing 4-5 diapers in the night instead of 8-10! :)

I can't tell if he's having a growth spurt, or his tummy is bothering him, or he is just one of those cluster-nursing kids. But he nursed a lot last night 5-9-ish p.m, and again this morning after the sun was up. And I am WIPED OUT today! Good thing I got FIVE HOURS of uninterrupted sleep last night! :)

No comments: