My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Torn up

My MIL's awesome craft room is being disassembled this weekend. I don't envy my SILs the job. There is a lot of stuff in there. It makes me sad to think that it won't all be together anymore. It makes me sad that there's probably a lot of stuff in there I would have wanted, if I hadn't been too sad to really poke around all the drawers, shelves, and cubbies while I was there last week. It makes me sad that there are all kinds of paper crafting things I could have learned from my MIL if only I had lived closer or been able to visit more often...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

It makes me sad too...... even though we lived far apart, she emailed every morning and I really, really miss that! I miss her. And you're right, that's gonna be quite a job to take that room apart.

Mathochist said...

I know, I thought about her emailing you every morning a couple of months ago when I stopped getting emails from her. And was sad for you.