My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I just realize I never got these posted. They are from our trip to one of the local pumpkin patches, two weeks ago. We went as part of a group of homeschoolers, but also ran into Kerry & Zachary, who were there with a bunch of people from MOPS.

Katie is turning into me as a kid, always asking either to get her picture taken...

...or to use my camera to take pictures herself.

Sammy of course wants his turn, too.


Sammy loved the slide. Katie was a bit too scared to go down it. Even the little one. I tried to go down it with her, but it was a little too hard on my big baby belly.
Add Image

There were baby goats to pet.


And lots of pumpkins everywhere. And photo opportunities everywhere, too.






The hay maze was their favorite part of the day.






The cracked corn box was their 2nd favorite.


The only thing we didn't do was ride the hayride. The line was long, and none of us were that patient.

At the end of the day, they each got to take a pumpkin home.

No comments: