My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

We are not moving to Omaha

(For those of you that knew about this possibility and were wondering...) Thank you God! They finally announced the contract winner day before yesterday. Only 2 weeks late. The new contract starts on Tuesday. It would have been a lightning-speed move. Away from my not even finished basement. Words can't express my joy. 'Cause if I have to move, I want to move to TX!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I'm glad you're staying, since I have to stay too! I agree...the only place I want to go from here is TX, just about 8 hours south of where your heart is!

Sorry about the basement progress and even sorrier that I keep giving my hubby things to do that keep him from being more helpful to you. Ugh.