My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Kid update

Lots of growing going on here!

We're hearing a lot of "No, my do-id it!" from miss independent Katie. And the beginnings of complex sentence structure. And today about 4 "No, Mommy!"s before I finally presented a dress she thought was worth wearing.

We're also seeing a lot of good logic and problem-solving, and 3-letter-word reading from Sammy. And a lot of practice using good manners, and helping his sister and other things that "make God so happy." (He really likes it when everyone is happy. Especially God and Mama.)

And they play with and by themselves for 30+ minutes these days! Wow! I never thought I'd see that day!

No comments: