My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fun Time with cousins

A couple of weekends ago, we made a quick weekend trip to Texas to meet baby Lilly and attend her baptism. We also got to see Rachel, whom we watched while her parents were in town on business.

Everyone had a great time on the playset!


Lilly is a sweet, sweet girl!!!


Grammy and Grampy came up, too. And Aunt Julie, Julian, and Emily came down. It was so nice to see everyone and spend some time with them! And play with new toys!


We brought Lilly a Beco baby carrier that we bought from Baby Cotton Bottoms. (Have I ever mentioned how happy I am to have a cloth-diapering store that I can drive down to and browse???) Brooke and Lance tried it out, too. It is pretty sturdy and I want one for myself! (But I can't justify spending that much money on a baby carrier when neither of my babies want to be carried much any more!)


Someone had bought Lilly and Brooke some adorable "Little Sister" and "Big Sister" shirts. Lilly was much more cooperative about letting me get a picture of her shirt than Brooke was.


Lance is as handsome as ever! And so much fun to play with!


MawMaw was visiting us from Louisiana. She did not know she came all the way to Colorado to drive 2/3 of the way back home (and then back to CO to catch her plane home!). We didn't even plan the trip until after she got here. She was a good sport to agree to the trip!


Grammy, as usual, brought bags of stuff for the kids, and we came home with a lot more than we went down with. Their favorite has been the set of Dora the Explorer books.

No comments: