My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2007

Subtraction and Counting

Last night I was giving Sammy his medicine. It's a liquid that we give him in a syringe. I asked him if he wanted to take the dose in 3 squirts or 4. He chose 4. I gave him #1, then #2, then I had to refill the syringe. While I was doing that he said, "Two squirts left!" Then I gave him #3, after which he said "Last one!!!"

Amazing!

(How sad is it that the non-math-major parent was the one who noticed it!?)

Katie knows the concept of two. If you ask her for 2 kisses (and she's in the mood to give them) she knows exactly how many that is.

No comments: