My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Katie Remembers!

Katie and I were reading My First Colors Board Book together today. On the orange page, she pointed at the pumpkin. I said "pumpkin," and as I was about to ask her if she remembered seeing pumpkins at the grocery store yesterday, she pointed to the door and said "doo!" I wasn't sure what she meant, so I asked her anyway, and her eyes lit up with the "Mama understood me!!!" glow. Next she pointed at the lion, said "nah-ninnn", then pointed at the door again and said "doooooooo!" Which translates to "We saw a lion at the zoo!"

Wow!

No comments: