My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Geaux Tigers!!!

What a game, eh? It was as close and exciting as everyone promised it would be. Or at least that's how it sounded. I listened to most of it from the other room, where I was working on some surging projects.

I got a little teary-eyed in the beginning, seeing the 92,000+ people in the stadium, wishing I was there. Then thinking that the 50,000+ people tailgating it in the parking lot were probably having a lot more fun. And a better view for that matter! But then I thought, at least I will not be stuck in a 3-4 hour traffic jam on the way home, where you are lucky if you move a mile in that time.

You know, there was a time in high school when I thought about going to Florida. But then I would have been sorely disappointed tonight. And probably married to someone else for that matter. So I'm glad it all turned out the way it did.

No comments: