My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gratitude Journal, Day 13

Hmmm. I realized that somewhere along the way, I lost track of keeping up with this. Drat!

Anyway, today I am thankful for:

1) That God made us all different
2) People who are willing to share their time and talent in order to help me out (today especially Kerry, Mike, & Christine)
3) That we are relatively healthy, and the bugs we have caught this season have all been pretty minor, and nobody has anything chronic.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

don't feel too badly about slacking behind...I think I'm up to Wed of last week??? Sadly behind, too!