My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Scattergories Meme

YOUR NAME: Stacy
4 LETTER WORD: Soak (as in what the dirty diapers are doing right now)
VEHICLE: Skylark (does that date me?)
TV SHOW: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (One of my 3 all-time favorite shows, which I have been checking out seasons DVDs from the library lately.)
CITY: Seattle (haven't been yet. Hope to one day.)
BOY NAME: Samuel. (Or Scott. Or Steven. Pretty much anyone in my family...)
GIRL NAME: Sarah (who sent this to me)
OCCUPATION: Stay-At-Home-Mom (best but hardest job in the world!)
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Skorts (Well, not me personally...)
FOOD: Salad
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Smells
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: "Sammy! Where are you???"

Tag to anyone wanting to play.

No comments: