My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Old phone pics

Found these photos that I had snapped with my phone but never actually shared.


4/10/07 - Playing at home


5/9/07 - Swinging at Zachary's house


5/11/07 - Swinging at the sand park. (There is NO WAY I could fit them together in this swing now!!!)


8/18/07 - Reading an early morning story (Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear) with Daddy



8/25/07 - At the new "don't play in it" (yeah, right!) water sculpture at America the Beautiful park


9/16/07 Eating strawberry applesauce at Memorial Park after Rachel's skating competition


1/4/08 - making "words" in the bathtub


2/4/08 - putting the numbers in order (he had them in the right order, but by the time I'd grabbed the nearest camera, he'd rearranged them and refused to put them back.)

No comments: