- 400+ items in my gmail (I finally got smart and categorized and archived them all. That way they're at least not in my inbox making me feel guilty every time I check email!)
- 423 items in my Google reader
- 294 items in my Hotmail (junk & catalog mail) inbox, plus another 334 filed away in folders
- 11 catalogs/magazines/newspapers in my to read when I get time (ha-ha!) pile. This was culled down this weekend from about 25 that were there.
- 4 homeschooling books in the cabinet above my desk
- 13 library books that I have had to return completely unopened this year
- half a dozen Catholic parenting books I bought but have yet to open, or started but never finished
- 3 or 4 homeschooling books I started but never finished
Ugh! No wonder I feel so behind. (And this list doesn't even touch the state of my house, or the fact that despite over a year of trying I still don't have us on a predictable schedule, or even fulfill my promise to myself to read my kids at least one book every day.)
Does anyone else have reading material overload, and if so, how do you deal with it?