My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 04, 2008

Bug

Sammy had some diarrhea Wednesday afternoon, starting on the way home from preschool. After the 3rd yucky diaper, I decided we should skip music class that evening in case he was contageous. Other than the diapers, and maybe being a little clingy, I couldn't tell anything was the matter with him.

I guess it was the right decision. Katie threw up half a dozen times last night, and has had 4 yucky diapers since 9:00 this morning.

Awesome Daddy is working from home today, and took Sammy to get pick up BBQ for lunch so I could hold the unhappy girl. She has been napping for ~2 hours now. I hope her recovery is as easy/quick as Sammy's was.

No comments: