My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Little stuff

We're having a good trip. I'm feeling a little trip'd out, though, which is bad since we haven't even gotten there yet. I must be crazy!

MawMaw just taught Benny to stick out his tongue.

Katie is singing "If yoi happy, no, clap yoi feet!"

Sammy is trying desperately to get out the hotel room door. Too bad mama is still in her PJs and nothing is packed. WTH was I thinking FBing until 3 a.m. (Had a couple of really nice chats, though!)

Not looking forward to packing the truck. Ugh! But I am looking forward to seeing who's at the end of today's drive!!!

No comments: