My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Flip-Flop

Baby boy turned around last night. I kind of though he had, and a few minutes later when Dr. Katie told me it was time to check the baby's heartbeat (we have a doppler), sure enough, his heartbeat was down above pubic bone and not up above my belly button.

Then, 5 minutes later, we watched my belly roll as he flipped back to the way he had been.

(At least I know he CAN turn the right way if he wants to!)

1 comment:

FloridaWife said...

Wow! Just saw how far along you are on your ticker! I can't believe how the time flies! Just a bit more gestating to go... :)