My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Katie's "Trampoline"

We got a hand-me-down love seat and chair for the basement from someone from the homeschooling group that moved (home to New Orleans, actually). I need to get some covers for them.

Katie thinks the love seat is hers. Nobody else can sit on it when she's down there. She runs around it and makes me sing "She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain." She sits on the arm and makes me recite Humpty Dumpty so she can fall on it. She makes me open it up so it can be her trampoline. Although usually what she does on it is "figure eights." (Which look a lot more like "letter Ps").
Posted by Picasa

No comments: