My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Roomie got married!

We went down to Houston last weekend for Roomie's wedding. What a beautiful, happy time! It was a long drive, but totally worth it. The kids had a little difficulty in the church watching me from the cry room but not being able to come to me. But to balance it out they were reasonably well-behaved and did not have any meltdowns during the reception, which encompassed (and went way past) naptime. Katie's favorite part, besides seeing Mason, was touching the ice sculpture and saying+signing "Coooooold!" Over and over and over. ;) Sammy loved the cake. They both had fun dancing with mom. And eating all the fruit hors d'oeuvres. It was great to see and visit with Bob & Christa, and my "little brother" Brad, if only for a short, short while.

Many thanks to the other Roomie for letting me download her pictures, since I didn't remember to bring my own camera.

The happy couple


For nostalgia

(What a shame when you are skinnier and prettier on someone else's wedding day than your own!)

The Roomies


Us



Katie and "Me-Me" (Mason) in the cry room during the ceremony


Christa & Bob


Mason & his family

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Everyone looks beautiful!

FloridaWife said...

You look so super sweet and nice!!!

I want to thank you for always coming by my blog. I feel so guilty that my schedule (and IMMENSE sleepiness at the moment) is prohibiting me from coming by more often.

God bless.

Misty said...

She IS super sweet and nice!!!

Stacy, thanks for posting pics for those of us who couldn't be there in person. And you look absolutely gorgeous. The pic with the kids on your hips is the most beautiful I ever remember seeing you as long as I've known you. Motherhood becomes you!-Misty