- Add the General Roman Calendar to your Outlook (or other iCal-reading) calendar.
- Listen to daily Mass readings on your computer. (and if you figure out how a way to automatically download these to PDA please let me know!) Or read them online. Or read them on your PDA.
- Pray the Liturgy of the Hours on your computer or PDA.
- Pray the Rosary on your PC or PDA.
- Use your calendar or task list to set prayer reminders when people ask you to pray for them, novenas you want to pray, etc. You can put details or pre-written prayers in the notes section of the appointment or task.
- Make yearly-recurring calendar events for the saint of the day. Put details about the saint in the notes section, and read it on the relevant day.
If you know of some that I don't, please comment. I would also love to hear how other people (Catholic or not) are using their electronics as prayer tools.
God Bless you all!
Creating Powerful Homeschool Transcripts - *This post may contain affiliate or advertiser links. Please review my full disclosure policy.* Ack! I’ve got a high schooler! Although I used to be a high ...
3 weeks ago