My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Rave: www.foryourmarriage.org

Kudos to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops for launching www.foryourmarriage.org, a site for anyone who is married, or who is contemplating marriage. Please check it out, and pass it on to your friends.

What have you done for your marriage today? Enquiring minds want to know. I sent my honey an email letting him know that I missed him. And of course prayed for him.

1 comment:

Giftie Etcetera said...

I got mad at my husband, but instead of screaming and yelling (like usual {eyes rolling at self}), I just gave myself some time to calm down and moved on. That's major for me!