My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

I am sorry

I must apologize to my husband for making him sound like an unreasonable clod in the last post. I was not at all trying to do that... and he most certainly is not. I was just trying to express my utter frustration at my inability to get a single meal on the table that everyone can eat and will enjoy AND will not make anyone ill or itchy or dead!

Also to everyone who responded, for not responding back. We've been having some awesome weather here, and consequently I am usually supervizing munchkins in the back yard and not upstairs on the computer.

No comments: