My how time flies!

DaisypathAnniversary Years TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 06, 2009

We miss you Grammy!

Your birthday celebration just wasn't the same without you.

I keep thinking about how much you would be loving on my baby, if you weren here (if you were here and feeling good, that is) and I feel bad for him that he will miss out on all that. But I promise he will know how much you would have kissed and hugged and snuggled him if you were here.

Your other grandkids just keep getting bigger and bigger and smarter and smarter. It is fun watching all the cousins playing together this week.

We had pizza ala your recipe today. It was nearly as good as yours. You would be surprised who did the cooking!

Miss you!

No comments: