- Link the person(s) who tagged me
- Mention the rules on my blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of mine
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
- I tend to use parentheses way too much. (I mean WAAAAAAAY too much. Like every 2nd or 3rd sentence unless I go back and edit them out.)
- Although I am not generally very adept at or noticeful of the cleaning/household arts (especially dusting), I can not move a piece of furniture until the floor over which it is going has been thoroughly swept/mopped or vacuumed. And the wall and baseboard behind it if that is visibly dusty/dirty.
- I find it very difficult to make any important decisions without asking the opinion of at least 3 or 4 people I know well, love, and/or respect. I don't necessarily follow any of their advice. But for some reason, just knowing it seems to be helpful in my ability to come to a final decision. (This one drives my husband crazy. Because one of his quirks is he thinks he is always right, and gets highly offended if I don't follow his advice. He isn't [always right], but life is generally easier when I can let him think he is.)
- New electronic toys excite me way too much. To the point that I will waste time online reading about them/drooling over them when I know I can't afford them AND don't need them.
- I can not follow a regular timed schedule. Despite the last 6-7 years of desperately trying to. And all the mental beating-up I and the rest of the scheduled world subject me to over this inability.
- I despise disposable plates. They totally ruin the eating experience for me. Plus there is the guilt of putting it all in the landfill, just because someone was too lazy to stick a few extra plates in their dishwasher.